Monday 29 November 2010

Evaluation of my questionnaire...

For my evaluation i got 8 females to answer my questionnaire and 2 males as it is mainly targeted at the female population, this would result in getting more suitable and appropriate answers.
   80% of the readers would prefer to have a weekly magazine. I would prefer this too as it would mean not having to cram as much information into the front cover.
    Out of the 80% that would prefer a weekly magazine , 60% of them would spend £2-£3 on the magazine, the remaining 20% would spend £0-£1 on the magazine which I personally think is too little because everything that would go into making the magazine would be of high quality. The 20% that would prefer a monthly magazine would spend £4-£5 on the magazine.
    40% of the people that carried out my questionnaire would like to see a solo artist as the main image on the front cover. The following 30% would like to see a girls band and the other 30% would like to see a boy band on the front cover. I intend using a solo artist because you can concentrate more on the little details with just 1 model.
   The favourite masthead was Bassline which picked up 7 votes the remaining 3 votes went to Rhythm. I personally prefer Bassline so that will be the masthead i will be choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment