Monday 29 November 2010

Magazines I like.....

 I like this front cover because of the main image and i also liked the use of the prop, obviously i would use something more music related but I will take into consideration of using a prop.
 
I like this front cover because of the main image, the angle of her body and the way they have placed the picture on top of the Masthead
I like this front cover because the main image really attracts your eye because of what seems to be made out as blood on her mouth.

This is personally my favourite magazine front cover that i researched because it attracts the female population by using feminine colours which is what i intend to do. I also like the colour theme of pink white and black. I would change aspects of it to make it into more of a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment